- -To develop and maintain strategic partnerships with existing and potential partners and merchants leading to a valuable and positive experience for users.
- -To plan, propose and negotiate on value deals and privileges relevant to each project’s end goal, increasing clients brand recognition in line with client’s marketing plan.
- -To maintain a diverse selection of portfolio for both privileges and value deals creating greater opportunity to cater to users from different categories.
- -To identify and suggest unique business propositions creating new opportunities in the competitive market.
- -To meet all project expectations and targets given.
- -To manage all follow-ups with merchants and complete documentations of negotiation to ensure marketing timelines are met
- -To ensure accuracy and efficiency in documentation and reporting.
- - You are lifestyle driven, outgoing and passionate in the market trend.
- - You are someone who understands the market demand of Malaysians and is able to create opportunities with market insights to come up with exciting deals which are relevant to the target audience.
- - You have a good understanding of both traditional and e-commerce businesses on how it works.
- - You enjoy meeting new people, building new networks and business relationships
- - You are someone who is confident and is able to communicate with decision makers or stakeholders.
- - You are target driven, independent and are able to strategically think out of the box.
- - You are able to quickly understand customer’s insights, business strategies and convert them to actionable campaigns.
2. Senior Executive, Human Resource
- - To be able to develop a job description based on the job scope of each vacancy with preparation of job adverts. To screen through all application forms following with shortlisting, interviewing and selection of candidates.
- - To develop effective recruitment strategies assisting with talent attraction management.
- - To conduct and lead effective group hiring and achieving targets given.
- - To manage and drive internship programs to help groom interns into the corporate industry.
b) General Human Resources
- - To prepare on-boarding procedures for new employees ( i.e name card, stationary, door access and other related documents )
- - To manage and administer exit procedures for resigning employees (i.e conduct exit interview, issuance of letter, exit clearance check and other related procedures)
- - To handle and advise management on disciplinary issue, staff counselling and grievances, terminations and other employee related matters in compliance with the country’s labour laws and industrial act.
- - To be involved actively in employee engagement activities by organizing events for the company.
- - To keep up-to-date with all employment laws and statutory regulations.
- - To process regular salary reviews.
- - To assist in enhancement and improvement in various HR processes, policies and system.
- - To perform and achieve task assigned by the management.
- - You obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management / Industrial Relations or equivalent.
- - You have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience as Human Resource Generalist.
- - You have a good knowledge of the country’s Employment Act and Industrial Relation regulations.
- - You have good writing and verbal communication skills.
- - You must be fluent in English. Fluency in Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia (written and spoken) is an added advantage.
- - You must be able to deal effectively with all levels of staff.
- - You must be able to adapt quickly with problem solving, including identifying issues and resolving problems in a timely manner.
- - You are able to multitask and manage multiple priorities in the company effectively.
Kindly email your updated resume, a recent photo with current (if applicable) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org